Diagrams are Multilevel, not flat. Each Idea (Concept or Relationship) can have a whole nested diagram within.
- Expressive Ideas:
(Concepts or Relationships) can have Name/Title, Summary, Pictogram (representative image), a rich-text Description and Versioning information.
Plus, you can give a distinctive visual style to them.
- Powerful Relationships:
Relationships can link from/to Concept, other Relationships or themselves, with multiple origins and targets, implement predefined Link-Roles with variable connectors and have differentiated visual styles.
- Shortcuts: Reuse Ideas, on different diagram Views, by referencing them through shortcuts instead of duplication.
- Markers: Tag your ideas with descriptive Markers.
- Reports: Generate descriptive reports about your Compositions.
- Complements: Include legends, information-cards, callouts, notes, stamps, images, titles and group regions (boundaries).
- File/Code Generation:: Extract your Ideas information into output code/files (XML, TXT, or your own custom format).